More Than 50 Dynamic Industry Leaders Will Be Streaming at Real Estate's Most Powerful Event of the Year
This year's CEO Exchange is open to both agents and brokers, and attendees will receive access to live broadcasts as well as replays of all sessions. Special bulk ticketing is available for brokers. Please email any event questions to email@example.com. The first 200 registrants will receive a FREE welcome gift from Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans® and a FREE, 3-month Premium-level ACESocial account.
RISMedia, the leader in real estate news and trends and publisher of Real Estate magazine, is proud to announce that the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) will be co-presenting real estate's most powerful event of the year: RISMedia's Annual Real Estate CEO Exchange.
In order to bring real estate's top minds together, while mitigating risks due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, RISMedia's 31st annual Real Estate CEO Exchange will be held as an all-day virtual event on Sept. 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST. The event will feature more than 50 of the top real estate brokers, super agents and industry leaders.
NAR's CEO Bob Goldberg and President Vince Malta will take part in a Q&A session at 11:20 a.m. EDT with RISMedia's Founder, CEO and Publisher John Featherston to discuss the state of real estate across America and what the association has planned for its 1.5 million members to help them succeed despite the current health crisis.
Featherston will also host a one-on-one discussion with iconic real estate leader Brian Buffini, founder and chairman of Buffini & Co., who will be sharing what REALTORS® should be doing to succeed during the remainder of the year and into 2021.
Additionally, Charlie Oppler, NAR's 2020 president elect, will be participating in the event's "Strategies for Salvaging Success in 2020 - The Local Challenge," session, to be held at 12:25 p.m. EDT. Oppler and fellow panelists—Dava Davin, Portside Real Estate Group; Marilyn Eiland, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene; and Chris Trapani, Sereno Group—will share the challenges, strategies, and innovative ideas and best practices for succeeding in challenging times.
Attendees will also gain exclusive insights from more than 50 leading brokers, executives and real estate experts, including:
– Paul Boomsma, President & CEO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
– Diane Ramirez, Chairman & CEO, Halstead
– Marc Gould, SVP of Member Development, National Association of REALTORS®
– Nick Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, RE/MAX
– Dan Forsman, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
– Josh Harley, Founder & CEO, Fathom Realty
– JP Piccinini, Founder & CEO, JP & Associates REALTORS®
– J. Lennox Scott, Chairman & CEO, John L. Scott Real Estate
– Bill Scavone, President, Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc.
– Ashley Bowers, President, HomeSmart
– Michael Scarafile, President, Carolina One Real Estate
– Yolanda Williams-Davis, Broker & Community Developer, 61 Houses Real Estate Brokerage Services
– Michael Miedler, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
– Eli Haddad, Broker & Entrepreneur, Lifstyl Real Estate
– Michele Harrington, Broker of Record & COO, First Team Real Estate
– Mary Lee Blaylock, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
– Simon Chen, EVP, Product & Innovation, Realogy Holdings Corp.
– Kuba Jewgieniew, Founder & CEO, Realty ONE Group
– Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company
– Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty
– Pat Riley, President & CEO, Allan Tate REALTORSⓇ
RISMedia's 2020 Real Estate CEO Exchange is brought to you by RISMedia and Diamond and Co-Presenter:
– Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation
- ATTOM Data Solutions
– Cinch Home Services (formerly HMS)
– David Knox Productions, Inc.
- dynaConnections Corp.
– Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
– Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
– JP & Associates REALTORS® (JPAR)
– Local Logic
- Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
– Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
RISMedia was founded in 1980 by CEO and Publisher John E. Featherston as the residential real estate industry's definitive source for news and information for real estate's most profitable and productive professionals. For over 40 years, RISMedia has provided the industry with news, trends and strategies through Real Estate magazine and RISMedia.com, its award-winning Housecall blog, and its renowned networking and educational events, including RISMedia's Real Estate CEO Exchange; the Newsmakers Awards, Reception & Dinner; and the Power Broker Forum, Reception & Dinner.
The National Association of REALTORS® is America's largest trade association, representing more than 1.4 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. For more information, visit nar.realtor.