Next week, RISMedia is set to host the second annual Real Estate Newsmakers Reception & Dinner—applauding folks who are making headlines in real estate. During the dinner—being held on May 16 at the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo—RISMedia will recognize this year’s Hall of Fame. The 2019 inductees include:
- Gino Blefari, CEO, HomeServices of America
- William E. Brown, Founder, Investment Properties; Co-Founder, Springhill Real Estate Partners
- Carl Carter, Jr., REALTOR®, RE/MAX Elite; Founder/Executive Director, Beverly Carter Foundation
- David Charron, President, MRIS Investors, Inc.
- Todd Hetherington, CEO, CENTURY 21 New Millennium
- Rei Mesa, President/CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
- Diane M. Ramirez, Chairman/CEO, Halstead
- Mike Ryan, Senior Advisor, RE/MAX, LLC
- Michael Saunders, Founder/CEO, Michael Saunders & Company
- Mary Lynn Stone, President, CENTURY 21 New Millennium
Now a yearly event, the Newsmakers Reception & Dinner honors those individuals who have made a positive impact in the industry—whether on a global stage or right in their community—as an Achiever, a Crusader, a Futurist, an Influencer, an Inspiration, a Luminary, a Trailblazer or a Trendsetter.
At last year’s event, eight Hall of Famers were recognized: Bob Goldberg, CEO of the National Association of REALTORS®; Helen Hanna Casey, CEO of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services; Elizabeth Mendenhall, 2018 president of the National Association of REALTORS®; Ron Peltier, executive chairman of HomeServices of America; Joseph Rand, chief creative officer of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty; Teresa Palacios Smith, vice president of Diversity and Inclusion at HSF Affiliates; and Matt Widdows, CEO and founder of HomeSmart International.
The 2019 Real Estate Newsmakers Reception & Dinner is presented by Master Sponsors American Home Shield, HSA Home Warranty, Real Estate Webmasters and Realty ONE Group; Host Sponsors Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, HMS Home Warranty, PlanOmatic, Quicken Loans, Realtors Property Resource®, Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting and Updater; and Event Sponsors Adwerx, DocuSign, Local Logic, Pillar To Post Home Inspectors and RE/MAX LLC.
This year’s Newsmakers were nominated by their peers and/or RISMedia editors. Nominations are now open for 2020. To learn more and nominate someone, click here.
For attendance information, contact Cindi Gallucci at email@example.com.