Chances are your real estate team isn't posting on social media enough. A recent RISMedia survey found that 38 percent of agent teams typically post three to six times per week, while another 37 percent of respondents admit that they post less than two posts per week.
However, how often your real estate team should actually be posting on social media depends largely on the channel. According to CoSchedule, in order to increase awareness and engagement, businesses should post:
- Once per day on Facebook between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- 15 tweets per day on Twitter between the hours of 2 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- 11 pins per day on Pinterest between the hours of 2 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Once per day on LinkedIn between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Once or twice per day on Instagram between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. and at 2 a.m.
Below is an infographic—pulled from RISMedia's Ultimate Real Estate Team Guide—that illustrates how often real estate teams admit they post on social media:
To view numerous other helpful infographics, order the Ultimate Real Estate Team Guide here.